Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printers

Options
  • 07-10-2015 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone could advise me on a printer. I want to buy a printer to print off my photography work and to print posters and flyers. is there any printer that you can recommend to do these jobs or should i get 2 separate printers? It has to be able to print up to A3! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

What sort of quality do you require?

How much will you be printing?

Do you require the prints immediately?

What is your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JJ10

Would there be any point looking at someone like this? http://www.mjflood.ie/contact-us/ they seem to have a few different offices so if you were busy enough they might be able to provide a machine that could suit.

This might be too late

Advertisement