Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 armband/running holder

• 07-10-2015 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anybody got any recommendations on a armband/phone holder for when I'm out running? Ideally looking for something that is waterproof!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

I have the minisuit sporty. I'd be fairly fussy about these things and checked out most the reviews. Got it on amazon at the time. I see now they are 5 sterling!! I paid more than that. I've had it about 8 months. No problems.

Most of those things are probably a little splash proof and I'd wear it in light spray but not heavy rainfall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Thanks Pete. I'll look it up now!

peteb2 wrote: »
    I have the minisuit sporty. I'd be fairly fussy about these things and checked out most the reviews. Got it on amazon at the time. I see now they are 5 sterling!! I paid more than that. I've had it about 8 months. No problems.

Most of those things are probably a little splash proof and I'd wear it in light spray but not heavy rainfall.

This looks perfect for me, but it doesn't seem to be available from anywhere other than the US :(

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

Hi BDJW. Have you considered a belt? I found that it was much less noticeable than the armband in terms of comfort, and under my shirt so hidden from sight too. I can get keys, and coins in it too and its waterproof. Like pete, im fussy and hate any distractions when running. I have a fitletic one that i got on amazon.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd much rather an armband!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

That is bizarre as I had just gone on to Amazon uk before posting to make sure it was right one!!

Advertisement