Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EBS query

• 07-10-2015 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

I went to my local EBS branch in Dublin to ask for an up to date mortgage statement. I needed it for a credit union loan. The credit union just needed confirmation that I'm not in arrears. I was told they couldn't print one off for me at that time. It would take three days and would cost me €5.

I thought it was fairly poor customer service. I'm wondering if I apply for online banking with them will I be able to see my mortgage balance online and payments made into it?

As an aside I didn't even know they had an online facility. Apart from the mortgage I have no dealings with them. They never contact me except with the annual mortgage statement and the occasional letter re a reduction in lending rates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

Their online banking is fairly basic, but it will display a list of the transactions and payments and you can print it off from there...it gives you the option to display in a printer friendly version

Advertisement