Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent and toddler groups

Options
  • 07-10-2015 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any parent and toddler groups/meet-ups around Sligo? I'm in Cartron but don't mind travelling. My son is 2 in January.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Delta7

Hi

There was one in Northside Community Centre, not sure if still running. Also Strandhill had one, think they had Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bawling

The Strandhill one is on in the Strand Celtic clubhouse on Wednesdays, 10.30am to 12. On Facebook look up Strandhill parent and toddler group.

There is one in the Methodist hall in town on a Thursday. On Facebook too.

I think there's one in the Family Life Centre on the Mall but I'm not sure about that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The Sligo Family Resource centre on The Mall have lots of different groups. Well worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Theres one in Five Star Fun in Grange.
    Think its on a Monday, or Friday.....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Grenoble124

Hi. I am just wondering if you ever had any luck with the mother and baby groups?

I am new to Sligo living in Cartron with an almost six month old and would love to meet other mams.

Thanks
    Grenoble

• Advertisement
Advertisement