Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cliff house house hotel michelin restaurant

Options
  • 07-10-2015 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi, could anyone tell me the appropriate dress code for the restaurant, as in is it very high end or not too pretentious? Going for a meal there and just trying to decide what to wear!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Tobyglen

Wear a dickybow, top hat and ensure to bring a pimp cane. Pimp cane is essential.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Petal765

Tobyglen wrote: »
    Wear a dickybow, top hat and ensure to bring a pimp cane. Pimp cane is essential.

That's exactly what I was thinking but just wanted to confirm so make sure I wasn't underdressed! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭touts

Petal765 wrote: »
    Hi, could anyone tell me the appropriate dress code for the restaurant, as in is it very high end or not too pretentious? Going for a meal there and just trying to decide what to wear!

Anything from business casual up and you won't be out of place. Well maybe the top hat & tails would have you out of place.

touts wrote: »
    Anything from business casual up and you won't be out of place. Well maybe the top hat & tails would have you out of place.

Thank you touts, was hoping someone would answer seriously and not with sarcasm! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't too underdressed but business casual was what I was thinking, cheers again

Thank you touts, was hoping someone would answer seriously and not with sarcasm! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't too underdressed but business casual was what I was thinking, cheers again

• Advertisement

Thank you touts, was hoping someone would answer without sarcasm! Business casual was what I was thinking, didn't want to be too underdressed, cheers again

Thank you touts, was hoping someone would answer without sarcasm! Business casual was what I was thinking, didn't want to be too underdressed, cheers again

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Smart casual would be fine, it's not a stuffy sort of place.

Advertisement