Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overbilled

Options
  • 07-10-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

After phoning up numerous times I thought my bill was finally sorted only to be overcharged again this month as they haven't credited the account or taken off items they were supposed to.

Disgraceful now I'm being threatened with disconnection for eircoms mistakes after everything they put me through.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

piperh wrote: »
    After phoning up numerous times I thought my bill was finally sorted only to be overcharged again this month as they haven't credited the account or taken off items they were supposed to.

Disgraceful now I'm being threatened with disconnection for eircoms mistakes after everything they put me through.
    I'm sorry to hear this piperh

If you would like to PM me your eir account number I will do my best to get back to you within 24 hours. If you require a faster resolution please get in touch with my colleagues in WebChat accounts via www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

eir: Alan wrote: »

If you would like to PM me your eir account number I will do my best to get back to you within 24 hours. If you require a faster resolution please get in touch with my colleagues in WebChat accounts via www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent Al.

Thanks
    Al

Pm sent Al.
    Apologies for the inconvenience in advance piperh but could you forward that PM to my new username that I'm using now
    eir: Alan

Thanks
    Al

Apologies for the inconvenience in advance piperh but could you forward that PM to my new username that I'm using now
    eir: Alan

Thanks
    Al

No idea how to forward a pm Al and as I'd typed out the facts to make it easier for you its a longwinded message. Can you not access your old username messages.

Pm sent

• Advertisement

Pm sent
    Hi piperh

The eir account number contained in the PM is not recognised. Could you check again and get back to me by PM when you can?

Thanks
    AL

Hi piperh

The eir account number contained in the PM is not recognised. Could you check again and get back to me by PM when you can?

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent Alan my apologies.

Hi piperh

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent Alan my apologies.
    Thanks piperh

I'll get back to you as soon as I can

Al

Thanks piperh

Al

Any update please Alan.

Thanks piperh

Al

Any update please Alan.
    Hi piperh

I have tried contacting the mobile number registered to this account but the person who answered said you were not available.

Can you PM me your mobile number and I will call

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Pm sent Alan

Pm sent Alan
    Hi piperh

I'll call back at 4pm is that's ok

Thanks
    Al

Hi piperh

Thanks
    Al

Sorry Alan I've only just seen this. At home all evening and tomorrow afternoon so whatever suits you. I'll be on landline number I gave you earlier.

Hi piperh

Thanks
    Al

Sorry Alan I've only just seen this. At home all evening and tomorrow afternoon so whatever suits you. I'll be on landline number I gave you earlier.
    No worries piperh

I'll get back to you this afternoon

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement