Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing cabinet

Options
  • 07-10-2015 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi there,

I talked to a guy from KN Networks as he was doing it for the house next door and told me to call to ask to have it done to my house, he said its the 3rd one he has done in this place this week. The cabinet I'm connected to is a long while away and he told me to call and get changed to the one down the road to go from 10mb to 70mb.

What way would I go about doing this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

GavoTrav wrote: »
    Hi there,

I talked to a guy from KN Networks as he was doing it for the house next door and told me to call to ask to have it done to my house, he said its the 3rd one he has done in this place this week. The cabinet I'm connected to is a long while away and he told me to call and get changed to the one down the road to go from 10mb to 70mb.

What way would I go about doing this?

Thanks.
    Hi GavoTrav

I'm sorry to say that there is no route to take to request a change of Cabinet. The best advice I can offer is to discus this with the eir technical support team on 1890260260.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement