Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy electronic devices (TV) in Ireland

Options
  • 07-10-2015 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello, I want to buy a TV (42-47 inch) , however shops like Argos hasn´t good prices (for example amazon is really cheaper for the same model)

Irish guys, where do you use to buy electronic devices? (It can be via internet, to be honest i prefer buy it in internet)

Regards and thank you,

Roghar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

check out PC World/Currys but be sure of what you want, don't go in there undecided or you may come out with a washing machine with an extended warranty on it ;)

No, but seriously, for price Currys/PC World should be competitive and then compare the prices for the same models in places like Harvey Norman, Dwyers Electrical and don't write off Argos yet, sometimes they can have offers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

I bought the last one here.Got a very good deal.

http://www.powercity.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

We went to buy a new TV for my parents a few years ago and Harvey Norman were by far the cheaper. Now I didn't really want to buy it there and asked in Dwyers if they would match prices. They said they could not match them. That they ship in mass tvs and sell them off then for cheap...

So ended up getting in Normans, despite them being utter muppets to deal with if you know what you want go in and say right how much, ive seen it cheaper online will you price match they will and then walk away with your new tv

Advertisement