Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Re-issue

Options
  • 07-10-2015 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently added my housemate to the bill(for proof of address with her bank), can I get the previous bill re-issued via post with both our names as its not due for another few weeks?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi dr.kenneth noisewater,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would have to reissue the bill exactly as it was. However, we could either issue a new bill if you can provide a meter reading or alternatively we can arrange for a letter with both names to be issued.

If you can send us a private message with the following information, we can look into your query for you:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement