Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 1 week 2 results

• 07-10-2015 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭

Cardinals beat the Bears by 7 in a game where i have never wanted to quit so much, cpu is completely overpowered, Unbelievable catches, amazing throws, breaking tackles to score long distance TD's, incredible reflexes to catch split second interceptions, there is nothing they cant do.

Take Jay cutler, a passing rating of 39 in week 1 jumped right back to form this week with a rating of 140.9. I can see a lot of simmed cpu games for me this season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Falcons 27-14 Giants

I know it's a good thing that CPU games are no longer a guaranteed human victory and in fairness everyone else is winning the CPU games so it's my own problem - but I'm really not good enough to beat the CPU on All-Pro I don't think. Honestly, I can count on one hand the amount of CPU games I've won since I got the game. I really need to start putting more time in.

Serious question - how on earth are you lads beating the CPU?

It was all going so well for me coming up to half-time. 80 yard drive for a TD, then it blew up. 3 plays later (good defensive calls against said plays, just 2 crazy offensive plays, 1 bordering on ridiculous) and the Falcons are level and quickly got out of sight. A garbage time TD from OBJ makes the game look closer than it was.

Could be a long season but sure a high pick in Madden 17 awaits I suppose. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I beat Texans by a TD, so 28-21, or something. Had the Panthers defensive playbook when I normally use a different 4-3 setup, so it threw me a lot defensively.

Mallet was 14/14 at one stage, which is ridiculous.

Focused a bit more near the end and found some defensive plays that I liked, and it got me over the line. I was lucky though. Threw and INT but hit the CB hard and the ball popped back out and I recovered, at one stage.

Also won a muffed punt.

The first game against the Jags I found a lot more comfortable, so hoping once I have my playbook set and get more used to it, CPU won't be too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Paully D wrote: »
    Serious question - how on earth are you lads beating the CPU?

I couldnt stop them in my boards game with the cardinals, over in the pfl i have the bills, i had to play cpu there to last night and i ran, ran, ran, and ran the ball again, led 27-3 at half time, Andrew Luck had 40 yards passing against me in 1st half, by the end he had over 300 and i won 34-21 i think.

Ridiculous. im just gonna run forever from now on, or sim most probably

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Don't get me wrong - I'm actually enjoying the games - it does make a nice change from the insanely easy wins we've all had over the CPU in the past and it's certainly going to be challenging for me to figure out how to get it done against them.

It was just crazy how it had all been going so well until I scored that TD. My D was blowing them up, they had about -8 yards rushing in a quarter and a half from what I remember and a couple of 3 and outs. Then once I went 7-0 up they made a couple of huge plays, 1 verging on ridiculous, got it to 7-7 and then things blew up quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

Seahawks 21 @ Packers 24
    good game dave you were very unlucky in the first half with the intercept and Lacy breaking threw for the long run td, you came back well in second half i was thankfull i had took the late fg for the 24-0 at halfime, rock will have fun covering jermain kearse your new favourite target, best of luck for the season

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thought I fixed the vid link but that vid seems to be something completely different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Thought I fixed the vid link but that vid seems to be something completely different.

Yeah it wouldn't work when I put it up, but that's some random game play off YouTube, did I put up wrong url I wonder now

Advertisement