Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE TECHNO ft: GILES ARMSTRONG 4 hr SET!! Fri 23rd Oct

Options
  • 07-10-2015 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

It is one of my favourite things about our monthly delve into the darkness of Sweeneys basement that we get to do and book as we like. A freedom that is not very often accorded most clubs.
    It is with great pride I get to announce the booking for our next foray into the underground.
    4 whole hours of one of the finest dj's Ireland has ever produced.
    What I normally do now is fill you in on his progress and background etc. What I'm going to do instead is leave a list of the people he's played with and at the bottom a link to his soundcloud so you can do any more research you want yourself while listening to the reasons 4 hours of GILES ARMSTRONG is going to be one of the finest nights electronic music has produced in many years.

Alexander Kowalski, Americhord, Ancient Method, André Galluzzi, Andrew Weatherall, Ben Klock, Ben Sims, Boris Divider, Carl Craig, Chris Liberator, Chris Liebing, Chymera, Corrugated Tunnel, Damon Wild, Derrick May, Donnacha Costello, Eamon Doyle, Ellen Allien, Fergie, Fran Harnett, Francois K, Frank Lorber, Green Velvet, Hardfloor, Inigo Kennedy, James Ruskin, Jeff Mills, Justin Berkovi, Justus Köhncke, Konrad Black, Legowelt, Luciano, Luke Slater, Makaton, Mark Broom, Mauro Picotto, Monolake, Neil Landstrumm, Olga + Jozef, Patrick Pulsinger, Paul Damage, Paul Kalkbrenner, Perc, Phil Kieran, Plaid, Planetary Assault Systems, Regis, Richie Hawtin, Robert Hood, Roman Flügel, Rory St. John, Rumenige, Scion, Session Victim, Slam, Smear, Speedy J, Steve Bug, Steve Rachmad, Sunil Sharpe, Surgeon, Sven Vath, T.Raumschmiere, Technasia, The Advent, The Field, Tony Rohr, Troy Pierce, Vitalic.

https://soundcloud.com/gilesarmstrong

See y'all on the 23rd October,

Peace and love,
    Spread the word,
    xxx

ps: join our group on facebook for all the latest in Techno, free or otherwise:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/149052441815778/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭i 15

Cannot wait for tonight!!

Advertisement