Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Football / Rugby Jersey

Options
  • 07-10-2015 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get either an Irish Rugby or Football jersey for a friend overseas but I don't fancy shelling out €70 for the privilege. It doesn't have to be this seasons one or anything just as long as it's one of the green jerseys and has the crest etc..., is there anywhere that sells previous seasons jerseys off? Even a second hand one might do. I had a look on Adverts but all they had were collectable type ones, either from years ago or else signed.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jonosam

johnnykilo wrote: »
    I'm looking to get either an Irish Rugby or Football jersey for a friend overseas but I don't fancy shelling out €70 for the privilege. It doesn't have to be this seasons one or anything just as long as it's one of the green jerseys and has the crest etc..., is there anywhere that sells previous seasons jerseys off? Even a second hand one might do. I had a look on Adverts but all they had were collectable type ones, either from years ago or else signed.

Thanks!

Try the like of Sports Direct or Elverys in Liffey Valley have a massive clearance section http://ie.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=Ireland

Advertisement