Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at North Dart stations

Options
  • 07-10-2015 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi - I am coming in from the M1 and want to park my car at a Dart station to get the train onto the Aviva for the Germany match.

Which station would be best for car parking spaces and is safe to leave the car. I am looking at Malahide, Portmarnock or Howth Junction but any other suggestions gratefully received

I plan to be at the station about 6.00 so hoping that commuters will have mostly gone home freeing up some spaces

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

malahide or portmarnock. in malahide you can park on the streets aswell but its pay and display till 6pm. howth junction doesnt have its own carpark

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭eamonpk

Thanks for the reply - I take it Malahide and Pare safer to park the car - is one safer than the other? Also after the pay and display finishes at 6.00pm I presume it is free to park?

Advertisement