Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

intek engine ring gap

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭fox0512

Lol...well the good thing bout this kind of stuff is a lot can be learned for all partys....the older mowers had a simple wiring diagram...no fuss,no nonsense...now ride on have circuit boards! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Yeah thats correct, its actually out of the brothers ride on, and it has all that rubbish circuit board.There is a light staying on for the charging, but its still charging up and it has all those small sensors and stuff.There are going a similar way to cars...................:rolleyes:

I had a husky 42' cut...but sent it packing...im giving a 30year old yard king a make over and will be up and running for next year...there is prob 4ft of wiring in total lol

AT LAST!!!

Dam bugger :'(

What was it??????? is it??

• Advertisement

The engine exploded so I had to go to the local A and E to get the shards of metal from my face, so that's why I could not post here...........

...............................only kidding.I am a bit of a b****x :D

No, I was right,the problem was CRAP leads.I found another old one in the shed and it improved things.
    So she runs AT LAST! I burned my fingers twice,she gets fairly hot, but I have the fan installed back on her now.

A miss, but she runs ok so far!............Phew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIiwT6d7wLQ

ha...u got me on that one..a very loud wtf came out of my mouth....yeah once the cover is off they get very hot very quickly...nice job!!...

Thanks, dam jump leads were able to help get a tractor engine going, and it cant start a much smaller motor in comparison:eek:

Ya get them days....something small can cause you to lose a day arsing around tryin to find the fault :/

Advertisement