Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone shops in Dublin for selling old mobiles

Options
  • 08-10-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have two phones I want sell, can anyone recommend a Dublin city center shop to sell them to for cash? They're legit phones, I still have the boxes and manuals, so I'm looking for a place that will give me the best price, rather than a place that asks the least questions. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Put them on adverts. You'll get a better price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

I had thought of doing that, but i just don't want the hassle of organising meetings, doing the deal, all that stuff :)

Am just looking for a quick, pain-free sale.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Try CEX, get a price online and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

cormee wrote: »
    I had thought of doing that, but i just don't want the hassle of organising meetings, doing the deal, all that stuff :)

Am just looking for a quick, pain-free sale.

I sold 4 phones recently on adverts. People came to me and deal was done.or you could try cex as suggested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Try CEX, get a price online and all.

Thanks, CEX look perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

CEX is good but they can fleece you too

Advertisement