Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottomless coffee in Dublin city?!

Options
  • 08-10-2015 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I remember a time when lots of places offered free refills/bottomless coffees..
    Is there anywhere in Dublin city that still does this?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Pretty sure Elephant and Castle do free refills on filter coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

They are pretty much the only place I can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

I used to get free refills on filter coffee in Keogh's café on Trinity St. I'm not sure if they do that as standard, or if they were just being nice to me because I was a regular in there around twice a day for several years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

We dont really do filter coffee here. Nearly all coffee comes from an espresso machine. It's not like the US, where they have a pot of cheap coffee stewing the whole day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Wetherspoons do free refills of coffee before 2pm. They're in Blackrock, Dun Laoghaire and Blanchardstown but will soon be in the city centre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

The cafe upstairs in Avoca on Suffolk St do free refills of filter coffee (but not Americanos so make sure you ask for filter!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

Starbucks filter coffee is free refills

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Diane Selwyn

Third Space in Smithfield advertise the availability of unlimited filter coffee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭Confucius say

haro124 wrote: »
    Starbucks filter coffee is free refills

Untrue

Advertisement