Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact@eircom.net

Options
  • 08-10-2015 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Can someone please close down this email address and investigate any other eircom email addresses being used by their IP address.

I'm being spam bombed by phising emails from this email address over the last few days and I imagine there are many others too.

I've transferred all the emails to my spam account but they are still coming. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Bicycle wrote: »
    Can someone please close down this email address and investigate any other eircom email addresses being used by their IP address.

I'm being spam bombed by phising emails from this email address over the last few days and I imagine there are many others too.

Yep, been getting a few here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Bicycle wrote: »

Hi Bicycle

I have passed on your feedback to online operations. I would like to clarify that this is not operated by eircom though.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement