If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat 65" Tv - Samung 65JU7000?

Options
  • 08-10-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im looking for flat TV . I was thinking about 65JU7000 - do You have any offres for this tv? Is this available ?
    I saw online is still available- Can be shipped to Carlow?

If You have anything better then this Tv in same price range or bit more expensive please let me know. if 65UJ7000 is not available I will be looking for any 65 inch flat tv but up to 3200 euro
    Kind regards. Daniel

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tuvik wrote: »
    Im looking for flat TV . I was thinking about 65JU7000 - do You have any offres for this tv? Is this available ?
    I saw online is still available- Can be shipped to Carlow?

If You have anything better then this Tv in same price range or bit more expensive please let me know. if 65UJ7000 is not available I will be looking for any 65 inch flat tv but up to 3200 euro
    Kind regards. Daniel
    Hi Tuvik.

At the moment the 65JU7000 is priced at 2899.99 Euro which also includes delivery anywhere in Ireland.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201233-ue65ju7000.aspx

You could also look at the Sony KD65X8509 priced at 2699.00 Euro Including delivery.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201423-bravia-kd65x8507csu.aspx

Or go all out and have a look at the Samsung UE65JU7500 coming in at 3299.99 Euro Including delivery.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201236-ue65ju7500.aspx

We also include a free 6 year Guarantee with all these televisions.

Let me know hat you think.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

We don't have anything against Carlow!

We will happily ship the Samsung UE65JU7000 to Carlow - we have it listed at the moment at just €2899.99 and that price includes delivery and a 6 year warranty ( and unlike some retailers our stock is the correct model for Ireland with the DVB-T2 tuner ;) )

We have it ready to ship from our main warehouse in Manchester and Carlow is usually on about a 48 hour delivery service.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

We don't have anything against Carlow!

We will happily ship the Samsung UE65JU7000 to Carlow - we have it listed at the moment at just €2899.99 and that price includes delivery and a 6 year warranty ( and unlike some retailers our stock is the correct model for Ireland with the DVB-T2 tuner ;) )

We have it ready to ship from our main warehouse in Manchester and Carlow is usually on about a 48 hour delivery service.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Treble Doh!!

John mc

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tuvik

65JU7000 - can You check if it's available as I would like to buy one online tomorrow ?

Daniel

• Advertisement

65JU7000 - can You check if it's available as I would like to buy one online tomorrow ?

Daniel
    Daniel,

yes - just checked and there are some available ( not bundles as its been really fast moving the last few weeks) but if you order tomorrow I'm 99.999% certain that we would snaffle one for you :)

Thanks again for the posts and the biz - its much appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tuvik

Thank You. I ordered 65JU7000 two days ago. Hope will be with me shortly .... Can't wait :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thank You. I ordered 65JU7000 two days ago. Hope will be with me shortly .... Can't wait :)
    Hey Tuvik.

Thank you very much.

Our courier will be in touch mid week to arrange delivery :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.