Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BootCamp for coding

Options
  • 08-10-2015 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello everybody,
    I'm a 25yo Graphic designer with a bachelor in Industrial design, due to the fact that I'm not really creative, and that is one of the fundamentals in that job, I lost interest and hope to get a job in that field.
    I'm always been good using computers and I started to think about to follow a bootcamp on coding.
    I'm aware that the best choice could be to get back to a college, but I don't have money and time for it.
    For this reasons I looked up at some courses around the Europe for coding.

Do you think guys it could be possible to get a job (as intern or as junior) in the IT following with a full-time Bootcamp of three months?

I wouldn't be in the case where I end the course and the employers refuse to hire me for a lack of education/degree.

Thanks in advance for who wants to share his opinion/experience with me.
    Sorry for my english :P I'm still trying to learn it perfectly :)
    Have a good day guys :)
    Tagged:

Advertisement