Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slicing chicken breast fillets

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

So OP - Did you manage to slice those chicken breasts OK? :)

Due to circumstances beyond my control (ie getting drunk in a pub watching the games last weekend) I didn't trust myself with a knife, but this weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Ah, I remember the days before the kids arrived...

A few scoops on Saturday afternoon, back home to prepare dinner & losing a fingertip or two when chopping veg with my Chinese cleaver. Those were the days! :)

Just to add...

These days, I'd chop my left arm off just to get out for a few quiet Saturday afternoon pints. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

Just to add...

These days, I'd chop my left arm off just to get out for a few quiet Saturday afternoon pints. :o

Loud & clear dude, loud & clear!

I am hoping to get a pass for the rugby on Sunday afternoon, so if you fancy a trip up to Nealon's in Skerries - let me know. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Kat1170

duploelabs wrote: »
    I'm surprised by people thinking that cheap meat is a good thing. How do you think the producers make them with still maintaining a margin?

Just because it is expensive does not mean that the producers are getting paid any more, or that it is automatically better than cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

OP: Use a scissors instead of a knife. Works for me every time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

MaceFace wrote: »
    OP: Use a scissors instead of a knife. Works for me every time!

Nigella is that you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mrs Fox wrote: »
    Nigella is that you?
    :pac:

I use a scissors too, it's so quick and easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Reporting from Camp 'Woop! Chicken Thighs' over here. Box of 1kg for €2.9[something] from Lidl yesterday turned out 650gms of meat (I debone and the doggy gets a grizzly snack of thigh bones). It really is super value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

:pac:

I use a scissors too, it's so quick and easy.

Mamma Santa!:eek:

Advertisement