Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest place psn

Options
  • 08-10-2015 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Where the cheapest and most trusted places online to get psn for 90 days. Looking for ones that send it instantly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,367 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

PSN store most likely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

PSN store most likely

Other than the obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Basically no, PSN price are more or less fixed by Sony. It not like XBL where you can get that very cheap. Sony have increased the price of monthly subs so now it's cheaper to buy a year sub. It's only 14 cent a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Basically no, PSN price are more or less fixed by Sony. It not like XBL where you can get that very cheap. Sony have increased the price of monthly subs so now it's cheaper to buy a year sub. It's only 14 cent a day.

Did they not just increase the price of a 3 month sub? I thought 1 month subs remained the same price @ €6.99. Still cheaper to get a year though as you said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Ok, is there anywhere to get an online code instantly for 15 euro for a 90 days(that's trusted) low on funds and have had my psn account breached before so not giving my cc details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 dg19

whats up man. buy a pre pay credit card. u can get them in any newsagents. they work the same as a visa. put it on your ps4 and top it up in the shop. best way to prevent credit card fraud. thats the best advice i can give. PSN is the best way to get instant access and more or less the same you will pay across the board

Advertisement