Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallpaper strippers

Options
  • 08-10-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Bet that title got some attention :D But I'm literally looking for a painter/decorator who's not afraid to do a bit of hard work (last guy called round to look at the job a couple of months back hasn't been heard of since), the hard work being removing painted over wood chip wallpaper including all the gummy glue that gets left behind. Anyone in Dundalk or Louth are that might fit the bill?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭bonyn

When I wanted my walls papered I hired one of those steam things and took the old wallpaper off.
    Then I tried to find a wallpaperer in Dundalk and could not get any takers even from people who advertised themselves as painter and decorators.. all anyone wanted to do was paint, they found wallpapering too messy and joyless.. so good luck.
    Eventually I found a guy who was so slow, I couldn't recommend him (not at a daily rate anyway).

Advertisement