Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute of education fees?

• 08-10-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Anyone know if it is possible to only study 2 subjects(maths and physics) there everyday and will I have to pay the full 7000 for only 2 subjects?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

You would get the answer you need by ringing them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Where would you study the other subjects?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Soolander

haiyna wrote: »
    Where would you study the other subjects?

I got a b1 in biology,business and accounting at higher level with a fairly little amount of study so I am confident I could get the same grade or higher by studying them myself. I also got a distinction in LCVP and have my project saved from last year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Soolander wrote: »
    I got a b1 in biology,business and accounting at higher level with a fairly little amount of study so I am confident I could get the same grade or higher by studying them myself. I also got a distinction in LCVP and have my project saved from last year.

Can you resubmit already marked exam work? I would check that out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 Snazzy15

spurious wrote: »
    Can you resubmit already marked exam work? I would check that out.

I'm Also repeating and doing lcvp again. Therefore you must submit the exact same project as last year no chances allowed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

We have a number of repeats who do LCVP.

You don't get to submit the LCVP project again. Your project grade is held over for this year and you resit the written exam.

Advertisement