Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Movile coverage issue?

Options
  • 08-10-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Is anyone else having major issues with E mobiles coverage since they changed their name to Eir? My calls keep dropping and people can't hear me? Anyone know whats going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 waken

Brokejoke wrote: »
    Is anyone else having major issues with E mobiles coverage since they changed their name to Eir? My calls keep dropping and people can't hear me? Anyone know whats going on?
    Same problem in Galway and Clare region. Approx 29% of my calls get dropped and thats when I get through in the first place. And its the same on my wifes phone. Rang them up and they told me its a sim issue so I got new sims and the problem is the same. Rang again and now the think it might be my phone but we both got new phones and the prob is just the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Brokejoke wrote: »
    Hi Brokejoke

I'm sorry to hear of this. The recent change of name was exactly that and no physical or technical changes were made to the network itself. If these issues continue please contact the technical support team on 1800690000.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement