Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YYYEESSSS: LCD soundsystem reforming for gigs 2016

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Vinculus

lc180 wrote: »
    Never heard of this festival, past lineups look great and photos of the setup look brilliant. Might add this festival to the bucket list

I definitely recommend it. I missed it last year but previous years that I've been have been great.
    It's small. I think the last year I was there thirty thousand attended the whole weekend.
    The facilities are excellent. Never once had to cue for a beer. Toilets always clean. Really good food. The festival site is five minutes walk away from a lovely town with plenty of cafes and shops.
    The main stage is on a deep, natural amphitheatre.
    There's a gorgeous clean river you can swim in to cool down if it gets to hot.
    I could go on and on.
    But the Portuguese people really make it special. They're so polite and relaxed. I have never seen any drunken messing, fighting or people off their heads.. apart from myself*coughs *

Only 90 euros for four days plus camping.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

2 new tracks up on Spotify. Listening to call the police now, sounds good.

Advertisement