Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in the city NOT showing the rugby

Options
  • 08-10-2015 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi!

So I have absolutely no interest in rugby and hate being in the pub when it's being screened. Can anyone suggest some nice pubs that won't be showing the match on Sunday? Neachtains and the Crane seem like a safe bet but any others?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

cosmic wrote: »
    Hi!

So I have absolutely no interest in rugby and hate being in the pub when it's being screened. Can anyone suggest some nice pubs that won't be showing the match on Sunday? Neachtains and the Crane seem like a safe bet but any others?

Thanks!

Stay at home !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Ti Coili doesnt have a tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Hi!

Thanks!

Salthouse won't have it o connors in salthill, Asian lounge aswell. Maybe blu note.

Salthouse won't have it o connors in salthill, Asian lounge aswell. Maybe blu note.

Does Salt House not pull the big screen down for big games?

Does Salt House not pull the big screen down for big games?

Oh maybe I just have it in my head as a screen free pub

• Advertisement

Oh maybe I just have it in my head as a screen free pub

They used to always show big games in soccer and rugby, havent been there when any were on for a long while though and havent noticed them mentioning it on FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Aerohead wrote: »
    Stay at home !!!!

Ah, going to be in Galway for the weekend with the OH. Poor timing :p

Thanks for the suggestions so far :)

Ah, going to be in Galway for the weekend with the OH. Poor timing :p

Thanks for the suggestions so far :)

If you're visiting I'd say go to o connors anyway it's a lovely pub

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

If you're visiting I'd say go to o connors anyway it's a lovely pub

Actually haven't been in there in years. Excellent suggestion! Bye bye rest of Sunday so :D

Advertisement