Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warm up the credit cards, lots of new bikes being released

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I wish. Ive been naughty. Santa doesn't deliver any more.

I would love a new argon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

Nice to look at an all but unless I was in a position to win a race I would be embarrassed to be seen on some of the new rigs.

Give me a p2-sl and the strength to ride it fast any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭RJM85

I really want one of those Canyons. It's a tough choice between bike and divorce with a new baby on the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

ray o wrote: »
    Nice to look at an all but unless I was in a position to win a race I would be embarrassed to be seen on some of the new rigs.

Give me a p2-sl and the strength to ride it fast any day.

but Ray what about the best dressed triathlete prize ? :)

Am done spending money on gear that might make me faster because of wind tunnel tests
    My P2 does grand.....now to work on the legs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

but Ray what about the best dressed triathlete prize ? :)

Am done spending money on gear that might make me faster because of wind tunnel tests
    My P2 does grand.....now to work on the legs :D

Like myself, it sounds like you've been converted to a certain German's way of thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

But sure you can have the legs and one of the bikes, it's not one or the other ;)

As much as I would love one I don't think I could justify spending the money on one for a little gain. Do think the integration is interesting though, even if it does look like it might be horrible in a cross wind.

Advertisement