Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braodband and Tv only

Options
  • 09-10-2015 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Good Morning,

Im weighing up options here between UPC and evison TV. Looking for broadband and TV only as we have no need for a phone line or mobile. I cant see any details online but can you tell me if you supply a bundle with broadband and TV only and what the cost and contract lengths would be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭oppiuy

In terms of response times i can confirm that Sky took 5 Mins, UPC 35 mins and nothing from you guys yet, not even an acknowledgement. sorry for being a bit cranky but i like to move swiftly on simple issues and if the website had this info i could service this query myself.. Hope to hear from your soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi oppiuy

There are a variety of packages and price ranges depending on your choice of channels and preferred broadband spec. Please contact our sales team on free phone 1800500300 where a representative will be happy to go through everything with you.

Thanks
    Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi oppiuy

There are a variety of packages and price ranges depending on your choice of channels and preferred broadband spec. Please contact our sales team on free phone 1800500300 where a representative will be happy to go through everything with you.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

So i can get a bundle with only Broadband and TV ,Yes? 

oppiuy wrote: »
    Hi oppiuy

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Yes oppiuy

It's €47 per month for first 6 months and then €62 for the remainder of an 18 month contract

For that price you get unlimited usage broadband and the essential tv package ( channel details at eir.ie )

Thanks
    Al

oppiuy wrote: »
    Hi oppiuy

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan,

Yes oppiuy

It's €47 per month for first 6 months and then €62 for the remainder of an 18 month contract

For that price you get unlimited usage broadband and the essential tv package ( channel details at eir.ie )

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan,

I will follow up with the sales team.

• Advertisement

No problem oppiuy

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement