Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can not access my on line account.

Options
  • 09-10-2015 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I tried to change the password and entered the password given. When i entered my own password it gives the message old password incorrect. I did this several times and every time I try to enter my own password it gives the same message. can you get me in ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Cpburke,

We're sorry to read this.

Are you trying to log into your online billing account or a Powering Rewards account?

Also, when putting in your old password are you typing in the temporary password issued to you?

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cpburke

Hi Cpburke,

We're sorry to read this.

Are you trying to log into your online billing account or a Powering Rewards account?

Also, when putting in your old password are you typing in the temporary password issued to you?

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Hi Brige,
    Im trying to log into my on line billing account. I had forgotten the password.  I clicked on the forgot your password button. I was sent a temporary password and I entered this temporary password. When i did I was asked to enter a new password of my own. I did this and when I clicked the change password button i was given the prompt 'old password wrong' in red.  I did this several times carefully inputting the temporary password and then the new password of my choice twice as directed. It still kept coming back with the prompt  old password wrong.  So i still cant access my account. ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Cpburke,

Thank you for getting back to us.

In order to look into this further, we would need you to confirm the following details by private message:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement