Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing/MMA gyms in Liosbaun industrial estate or close by?

Options
  • 09-10-2015 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

getting some pretty outdated information on google but I was wondering if there are any boxing gyms or MMA gyms in liosbaun industrial estate area or close buy?

Found a few hits on google alright but websites havent been updated in a while.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

-Vega- wrote: »
    Hey guys,

getting some pretty outdated information on google but I was wondering if there are any boxing gyms or MMA gyms in liosbaun industrial estate area or close buy?

Found a few hits on google alright but websites havent been updated in a while.

Thanks for any info.

Ken horan has a place in ballybane and i think there is a place riverside. MAybe ask in the mma section. Theyll probably be able to send you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

In ballybane industrial estate:

MMA - www.pointblankgym.com/
    ken horan kickboxing http://www.kenhorankickboxing.ie/kickboxing-club/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Dave Joyce has a place in Liosban Industrial Estate opposite the Go Kart place that does Muay Thai and MMA. I'd say you should be able to find the place on facebook and give them a shout there for class/timetable information.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Thanks for the info lads cheers!

Advertisement