Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Class Computer Hardware in Cork

Options
  • 09-10-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I recently signed on for a computer hardware night class in the school of commerce in Cork city. Unfortunately the class was cancelled due to an administration error because they thought there wasn't enough applicants in order for the course to be run. They in fact did have the minimum of 7 people for the course to be viable. Now the course will be readvertised in the School of Commerce brochure again around mid December to begin in January at some stage next year. I'm hoping there'll be enough applicants this time in order for the course to be viable so I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone might be interested. It seems like a great course to raise your knowledge of computer architecture and to anyone who who is apprehensive about building their own PCs. It runs for 2 hours one night a week for 20 weeks. It's 250 euro and is a QQI level 5 accredited course.

http://www.corkcollegeofcommerce.ie/Evening%20Courses/september-2015-courses/computer-courses-qqi-ecdl-certified/document.2015-05-11.8896615706

Advertisement