Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ferry passenger tickets

Options
  • 09-10-2015 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

First post on this boards website!

I have 2 free return passenger tickets for the Dublin port-Holyhead sailing this weekend to link with the Ireland vs France game. Departs Sunday 11/10/15 at 02:15 from Dublin Port and returns leaving Holyhead on Monday 12/10/15 at 20:30.
    I got the tickets for one euro and they cost 160 euro, im flying over myself so a shame for them to go to waste.

Also have 3 similar passenger tickets for the following weekend to the quarter finals Ireland vs X. 3 Return passenger tickets Dublin - port to Holyhead sailings leaving Dublin Sat 17/10/15 at 02:15 and return sailing leaving Holyhead Monday 19/10/15 at 20:30 worth 240 euro. Similarily im flying over :)

First come first served if anyone is interested, totally free hopefully benefits someone.
    Tagged:

Advertisement