Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s Plus - Rose

• 09-10-2015 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone have any idea if any operators are stocking this phone at all? I've rang 3 (three.ie) they had every other colour available to send out but the rose one.

Can anyone in the know shed some light as to why its the only colour not available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kopff

Mr.S wrote: »
    I know with 3, they intend to stock it but they haven't gotten the devices from Apple yet.

Hmm I wonder are Apple holding off and looking for it to be exclusive to the highest bidder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Kopff wrote: »
    Hmm I wonder are Apple holding off and looking for it to be exclusive to the highest bidder?

That's not really the way it works. Chances are they are waiting to see what demand is like before building large amounts so if it's low demand they don't end up with loads of stock. Or the networks are holding off on buying it in for the same reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭zeromedic

Demand is low because it's an awful colour. Just my opinion, but demand is low for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

zeromedic wrote: »
    Demand is low because it's an awful colour. Just my opinion, but demand is low for it.

Its extremely popular elsewhere, I'd say that'll be no different here. Supplies constrained would be my guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Annie_Oakes

Kopff wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea if any operators are stocking this phone at all? I've rang 3 (three.ie) they had every other colour available to send out but the rose one.

Can anyone in the know shed some light as to why its the only colour not available?

Vodafone blanchardstown have some, I was there yesterday. The guy said overall demand for 6s was much lower than expected

• Advertisement
Advertisement