Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star rating

Options
  • 09-10-2015 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

How do you ger your star rating bumped up and does everyone start at 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You send in a cheque for a tenner per star. They're generally made out to 'endacl'. :)

You get stars for number of posts. Mods get four white ones. Admins get something else. Can't remember off the top o' me head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

endacl wrote: »
    You send in a cheque for a tenner per star. They're generally made out to 'endacl'. :)

You get stars for number of posts. Mods get four white ones. Admins get something else. Can't remember off the top o' me head...
    Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

From the top of my head, it was up to 4 blue for normal users.

5 light blue for staff.

5 gold for admins.

4 silver for mods/cmods.

4 red for subscribers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Spear wrote: »
    From the top of my head, it was up to 4 blue for normal users.

5 light blue for staff.

5 gold for admins.

4 silver for mods/cmods.

4 red for subscribers.

Interesting to see admins more important than staff ;)

My cheque is in the post...whatever a cheque is :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The admins got the original default set from vbulletin. The staff group came later.

• Advertisement
Advertisement