Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estatments

Options
  • 09-10-2015 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hello I signed up for estatements but can only see one document and its from months ago. Can i not see older documents before signing up or will it take a few days to appear

Regards,
    Daniel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Braytek wrote: »
    Hello I signed up for estatements but can only see one document and its from months ago. Can i not see older documents before signing up or will it take a few days to appear

Regards,
    Daniel
    Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

When you sign up for estatements, you can view estatements from your Current account back to February 2012.
    If you are trying to view Current account estatements for this time period and are unable to view them, please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to check this for you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement