Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Math topics past paper questions

Options
  • 10-10-2015 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know where I can get a list of where topics appear in past papers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

If you buy a good set of exam papers they should have a guide in the first few pages including a table of which year and which paper each topic comes up in. However it's a lot harder to predict which topics will show up and on which paper with the new Project Maths course because they generally mash topics together in questions rather than having, say, one question purely about functions and one question purely about trigonometry.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭rothai

checked both edco and educate ones and could find any :(

Anyone else know where I could get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

I read Less Stress More Success' revision books (Paper 1 and Paper 2, 2 books to get) on Maths (HL) and it gave me what chapters are on what paper. However, like the other guy said, the order always changes.

Advertisement