Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphone repair

• 10-10-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭

I got a new pup recently who managed to chew through my headphone cable. They are a good set so I would like to get them repaired first if possible rather than bin them. Is there any business in Limerick that might do this type of work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dr Orgasm

I can't imagine it would be too difficult to snip the cord above the breakage and solder a new one on. What make/model are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

There used to be a guy that did TV & radio repairs in Moloney's yard between High St & Lrw Gerald Griffin St. If he's still around he'd be a good bet.

Sorry, I can't remember his name but someone here might.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Or just do it yourself, all you need to do is strip the wire and use a bit of tape.

Advertisement