Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any affordable Head & Shoulders shampoo anywhere?

Options
  • 10-10-2015 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

My other half has to use Head & Shoulders shampoo & conditioner. No reason why but I'm thinking it's because it's so expensive. That seems to be her thinking for buying many items.

So I was in Tesco this morning and had it on the list. €7.50 a bottle. Feck. What alternatives can I try to get her onto or is there anywhere that sells it a bit cheaper? It's been a while since I bought it but I seem to remember it being less than €5 a bottle the last time I bought it. There must be a worldwide shortage or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Cb9

Check your local pharmacy.

EDIT: There's also the knock off brand "Head Strong" Aldi sell, I don't use it but my brother (who used to only use head and shoulders) does and seems happy with it, maybe buy a bottle and see if your other half likes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭P.o.p.p.y

Dunnes Stores 2 for €10

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

Buy the Aldi version and stick it in the H & S bottle.
    See if she can tell the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

2 big ones in Boots for 10.50

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Dealz sells it not the big huge bottle the normal sized one. Can't go wrong for 1.49

I'm assuming if one sells it they all sell it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Xterminator

tesco were doing 2 for 10.50 last night. not great, but beats full price.

Advertisement