If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you guys ship speakers to spain??if so, how much??

Options
  • 10-10-2015 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

chris222 wrote: »
    Hi Chris222.

Normally we do not ship outside of Northern or Southern Ireland.
    I will double check with our courier to see if it is possible but I dont think so.

What was it you had been interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chris222

Hi Chris222.

I will double check with our courier to see if it is possible but I dont think so.

Thanks for the kick reply! The speakers I'm interested in are the Tannoy Mercury V4 (not V4i since I dont like the metallic tweeter), hope it's possible, let me know when you have the answer from your courier please, Thanks again

Hi Chris222.

Thanks for the kick reply! The speakers I'm interested in are the Tannoy Mercury V4 (not V4i since I dont like the metallic tweeter), hope it's possible, let me know when you have the answer from your courier please, Thanks again
    Hi Chris222.

Unfortuneatley the Tannoy V4 are an instore only collection.
    Even if we can ship to Spain this product woulod still be a non shipper. There are some products on our site which can only be collected in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chris222

ok, never mind, thanks a lot anyway, I'll buy something in Spain this time, best regards!

ok, never mind, thanks a lot anyway, I'll buy something in Spain this time, best regards!
    Hey Chris222.

Sorry I could not help any further on this.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.