Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxed Super Famicom Games - Mario etc

Options
  • 10-10-2015 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Boxed Super Famicom Games
    POST\COLLECTION: Post
    PRICE: Various
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

Super Mario Kart - SOLD
    Super Mario All Stars - €15
    Street Fighter II Turbo - SOLD
    Starfox - SOLD
    Mickey's Magical Adventure - €12
    Human Grand Prix - €8

Price includes postage. All games have manual except Mickeys Magical Adventure. Boxes are in good condition, manual and carts are in very good condition except the Human Racing cart which is yellowed on the side.

These are my Adverts prices, but of course plenty of scope for negotiation on here. Postage wise would prefer to sell as a lot, for any sort of reasonable offer.

Pics are too big to put them all up, but no problem with a request to see more.

oiaa28.jpg
    2h5usfd.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

I'd be interested in Mario Kart, Starfox and Street Fighter. What's your best price?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I could do €30 posted?

Could you just throw up a picture of Starfox and Street Fighter similar to the MK one you have up? Just want to make sure the boxes are in decent shape. If so, 30 sounds good!

Sure, no bother!

2i0axxl.jpg

nwzry9.jpg

Looks good, deal. PM me your details!

• Advertisement

Offer accepted, PM sent there!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement