Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buckshot smaller than 00

Options
  • 10-10-2015 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

I have seen 00 buck in some shops, but has anyone ever seen smaller buckshot for sale in Ireland, like #4 - #1 buck?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Hibrion wrote: »
    I have seen 00 buck in some shops, but has anyone ever seen smaller buckshot for sale in Ireland, like #4 - #1 buck?

It goes asfik 00 then 000 then BB and that is on the amount of pellets in the shell
    00 has 9 pellets 000 has 12to 14 and BB is then 40 plus.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    It goes asfik 00 then 000 then BB and that is on the amount of pellets in the shell
    00 has 9 pellets 000 has 12to 14 and BB is then 40 plus.

You have nos. 1, 2, 3, 4 and what we call AAA over here but I think is designated T shot stateside. I can see #4 being a good round, a little bigger projectiles than AAA but much smaller than 00, just havn't seen it over here.

Advertisement