Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 7 iso

• 10-10-2015 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

Seems Microsoft have pulled all their downloadable iso's from their site.

Does anyone know where I can download Windows 7 ultimate x64?

I have a valid (legit) licence key, but I don't have an install disk.

I had an iso but lost it in a format.

Any help would be great, as I've tried to download a copy from a torrent site, and it was riddled with bugs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Hoagy

This site has what you want, I think it's safe.

Getintopc.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Dreamspark images are totally generic, if you're stuck shoot me a PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Does this not work anymore..?

---

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows7

---
    If you need to install or reinstall Windows 7, you can use this page to download a disc image (ISO file) to create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.
    Before you begin

Make sure you have:
    Your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). Learn more.
    An Internet connection (Internet service provider fees may apply).
    Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
    A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
    Read the System Requirements.
    For Enterprise editions please visit the Volume Licensing Service Center.

Follow these steps to download Windows 7

This product requires a valid product activation key in order to be downloaded. Enter the 25-character product key that came with your product into the field below. Your product key is located inside the box that the Windows DVD came in, on the DVD or in the confirmation email that shows you purchased Windows.
    Once the product key has been verified, select a product language from the menu.
    Select either the 32-bit or 64-bit version for download. If both are available, you will receive download links for both. Not sure which one? See the FAQ page for more information on how to determine which version(s) you need.

It does work but only for retail keys, not OEM.

Advertisement