Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the verge of switching mortgages ......

Options
  • 11-10-2015 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

I am on a rate of 3.9% with yourselves and have a LTV < 50%. AIB are offering  me 3.35% which is a saving of over 30 euros a month. If you are able to match that I will stay otherwise I'll just have to change. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Billydoc

I am on a rate of 3.9% with yourselves and have a LTV < 50%. AIB are offering  me 3.35% which is a saving of over 30 euros a month. If you are able to match that I will stay otherwise I'll just have to change. 
    Just move... I asked to reduce my svr and Boi said no... Currently from Boi 4.35% to Ulster Bank 3.5%.. I'm currently in the process... Payments stay the same and take nearly five years off length of term. Also moving current account.... Way cheaper.... And moving credit card too.... Sure why not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Billydoc wrote: »
    Just move... I asked to reduce my svr and Boi said no... Currently from Boi 4.35% to Ulster Bank 3.5%.. I'm currently in the process... Payments stay the same and take nearly five years off length of term. Also moving current account.... Way cheaper.... And moving credit card too.... Sure why not
    Waiting on them to get back to me with an offer on the variable rate as I'm not interested in fixed. I'll be moving everything to Ulster bank if they don't accomodate me. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Fingers Mcginty,

Thanks for your post.

We have information on our Mortgage Interest rates here. If you'd like to speak to an advisor regarding an existing mortgage agreement, you can call 01 611 3333 and a colleague will be happy to help.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement