Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painfully slow time to receive a reset password link (Hosting Package Problems)

Options
  • 11-10-2015 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a new customer and bought a domain name. Now I'm buying hosting for a wordpress portfolio site from you instead of just doing it all through wordpress. (which right now I regret not doing that!)

So I'm already logged into my account which has the domain name. I go to purchase the Windows 2008 Minimus package with external domain transfer selected - seems the closest option.

Even though I'm logged into my account it asks if I'm a existing customer - try to log in here and can't...So try register and gives an error saying I am already registered....Tried password reset link to make sure all is correct, hav requested the link a few times nearly an hour ago and still no email.

Take my money before I just go and do it with wordpress!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

Sorted it...changed from firefox to chrome...password reset came in and order placed. might be worth looking into

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sorry you had issues - we'll have to look into this.

Advertisement