Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview questions

Options
  • 11-10-2015 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi all

I was just wondering about several interview questions.

Classroom Management/Behaviour scenario

Q How would you deal with a student who is causing a disruption in the lesson?

or

Q A student has refused to accept initial correction in a lesson, what do you do?

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Hi all

I was just wondering about several interview questions.

Classroom Management/Behaviour scenario

Q How would you deal with a student who is causing a disruption in the lesson?

or

Q A student has refused to accept initial correction in a lesson, what do you do?

Many thanks in advance

1. Going back to your own school experience, how was disruption dealt with most effectively (least effectively!). I could give you the short 'answer' but I think you'd have to elaborate on your own experiences and thoughts about how things could have been done differently.

2. Student refusing correction: are they dragging you into an argument, Who's in control, them or you? Is it out of character for the student, have they got 'track record' in other classes?

Advertisement