Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best societies/clubs for meeting girls

Options
  • 11-10-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey, so as the title suggests, I'm looking for the best club or society for meeting girls. I'm not biased but I'm looking for the attractive variety. A compromise between attractiveness and intelligence would be the ideal thing. I don't want the stuck-up, duck selfie taking kind either, if you catch my drift....

Thanks in advance for any useful info. pertaining to this query!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Fletcher92

Thank you all. You have been most unhelpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Fletcher92 wrote: »
    Hey, so as the title suggests, I'm looking for the best club or society for meeting girls. I'm not biased but I'm looking for the attractive variety. A compromise between attractiveness and intelligence would be the ideal thing. I don't want the stuck-up, duck selfie taking kind either, if you catch my drift....

Thanks in advance for any useful info. pertaining to this query!

In all honesty, you sound like the perfect match for a stuck-up woman judging by the way you described your preferences there.

I don't even go to UCD, but I know that if you're joining a society just to find hot women, you're definitely doing it wrong.

Also, I think the fact nobody responded to your 'question' indicates that it probably is so weird it doesn't even deserve a reply.

Well, aren't you very high and mighty?!...Sorry if I don't beat around the bush and am a bit too direct for you. I had a question and I asked it. If you don't have anything constructive to contribute, please go scamper off to whatever perch you just hopped off, ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

Well, aren't you very high and mighty?!...Sorry if I don't beat around the bush and am a bit too direct for you. I had a question and I asked it. If you don't have anything constructive to contribute, please go scamper off to whatever perch you just hopped off, ok?

Well it is in the name...

Whatever man, your question was a bit odd, and that's putting it lightly.

If you really want to meet women, then all I can suggest is to join a club/soc which you have a genuine interest in, not just because you think there'll be women there. Failing that, just get out more and go to pubs, events etc. If you still can't meet someone then maybe a dating site could help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Keep us informed how you do..

You sound quite the catch :)

• Advertisement

Thanks mate, I'll do that! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

There's a society by the lake in the middle of the campus that has the exact type of "burd" you're looking for.....oh no sorry....they have the "duck face", so they're out.

There's a few swans there though if you try hard enough with them. You might get lucky using your charm and wit.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

The ladies of Boards are already lining up for you!!

...well all except the "duck selfie taking" ones.

Good luck Fletch!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

I love this guy.
    Van Wilder and Stiffler would be proud. Irish college life needs to be more like dodgey early 2000's graduation comedy movies.

I love this guy.
    Van Wilder and Stiffler would be proud. Irish college life needs to be more like dodgey early 2000's graduation comedy movies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

KeithTS wrote: »
    I love this guy.

Ah now, this bloke sounds more like The Sherminator!!! :D

Thanks for all your replies. If nothing else, I've gotten a good laugh from this thread. I'd like to thank anniehoo for her suggestion as I've already made a big splash on a bird there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

There's plenty of very comfortable bushes around campus which make it very easy to stalk someone. Find a nice looking girl, follow her around for a week, then impress her with your knowledge of her routine. Guaranteed to work!

There's plenty of very comfortable bushes around campus which make it very easy to stalk someone. Find a nice looking girl, follow her around for a week, then impress her with your knowledge of her routine. Guaranteed to work!

Thanks but I've tried that already many times and it proved fruitless every time....well except for that apple tree I stumbled acrooss but you know what I mean...

Thanks but I've tried that already many times and it proved fruitless every time....well except for that apple tree I stumbled acrooss but you know what I mean...

Just when people think you can't possibly sink any lower and then you come out with the joke. No hope for you I'm afraid!

Just when people think you can't possibly sink any lower and then you come out with the joke. No hope for you I'm afraid!

Oh go do one you miserable sod!...I'd delete this thread if this site made that possible as I know never to come to this forum if I want information on anything.

Oh go do one you miserable sod!...I'd delete this thread if this site made that possible as I know never to come to this forum if I want information on anything.

Relax buddy, was only taking the piss. We're all friends here

Relax buddy, was only taking the piss. We're all friends here

Ok sorry, I thought you were yet another sanctimonius git having a go at me...I hate people like that....I thought it was a good joke actually...even just a little bit funny?!..

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

This thread amuses me........ Continue

It was pretty bad, I'd be more of a dry wit sarcastic arsehole type of guy though so I may not be your ideal audience.
    Is there a UCD aspirational comics society, you may find women there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

haha yeah, it's been a tough crowd around here alright!...I was half joking with my original post but my humour is often lost on most people it seems...

This post has been deleted.

I'm looking for women, not heifers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

The heifer might be more obliging with the way you come across on this thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

Fletcher92 wrote:
    haha yeah, it's been a tough crowd around here alright!...I was half joking with my original post but my humour is often lost on most people it seems...

Comedy training society?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Come with me, young Fletcher.

I will show you the ways of talking to random females on campus and asking for their numbers. They will all say no, but it is better than nothing.

Have you not seen womens hockey uniforms?

Advertisement