If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcam fmj a19

Options
  • 11-10-2015 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    Looking for a new amp and I'm interested in the Arcam fmj a19. Currently have a pair of b&w 685 s2 and I'm wondering would they be a good match? If so what would be the best price delivered to Dublin. If not could you suggest some alternatives.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

JB05 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for a new amp and I'm interested in the Arcam fmj a19. Currently have a pair of b&w 685 s2 and I'm wondering would they be a good match? If so what would be the best price delivered to Dublin. If not could you suggest some alternatives.
    Thanks
    Unfortunately with terms from Arcam, the A19 is unavailable for shipping, and is only available as an instore item.

The nearest equivalent we would have that we could ship out to you would be the Cambridge CXA60 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201266-cxa60.aspx at €699 including delivery
    or as a step up the CXA80 - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201344-cxa80-sil.aspx at €999 including delivery

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JB05

Thanks for the suggestions, I will have a look at them.
    Just a question on the Arcam A19 price on the RS Ireland site.
    The sterling price is £695 and the Euro price is €799, Is the Euro price correct?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JB05 wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions, I will have a look at them.
    Just a question on the Arcam A19 price on the RS Ireland site.
    The sterling price is £695 and the Euro price is €799, Is the Euro price correct?
    Hi JB05.

The Euro price is correct on the website as sometimes we have to keep our Euro pricing in line with competitors in the South and the sterling to compare to the UK.

However the Arcam would need collected from the store as it is unavailalbe for shipping via the website.

Hope this is of help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.