Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazam Thunder Q4.5 - anyone got one?

Options
  • 11-10-2015 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭

I have an ancient Nokia G2 phone which is at the end of its life, I have NO interest in a phone for every occasion and want to be able to swap the mini sim card so was thinking of going for an unlocked phone. The Kazam Thunder Q4.5 looks pretty much ideal as it takes the old school sim, so does anyone here have experience of living with one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Internal storage is too small 4 GB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Not worried about that, its for calls and txt plus the odd pic nothing more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Doesn't matter. The pre installed apps will install updates and the 4gb is too small. If you are never going to use any apps or WiFi or data then don't get a smart phone. Once that 4gb fills up the phone will slow down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I ordered one anyway! Its got a memory slot for up to 32 GB in needed. Arrived this lunchtime. Seems grand so far if a bit scary for a first time smart phoner !

Advertisement