Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a considerate and 'NICE' female doctor in Greystones? (new threa

Options
  • 11-10-2015 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

doctors! i need a kind, nice woman doctor (gp) in the greystones bray area.
    i cannot deal with the tough lady i have at present, gud is there no such thing as someone in the medical field making that 'connect' with their patients.
    i need a doc.
    i am thinking of asking Dr. Who but then he may be someplace else in an emergency.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Lia Egan, Greystones medical center

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

I recommend both female doctors in the Charlesland Medical Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 isolate

doctors! i need a kind, nice woman doctor (gp) in the greystones bray area.
    i cannot deal with the tough lady i have at present, gud is there no such thing as someone in the medical field making that 'connect' with their patients.
    i need a doc.
    i am thinking of asking Dr. Who but then he may be someplace else in an emergency.
    Liam Egan was brill, but I don't know if she is still there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Dr. Ciara Kelly in Greystones .

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Harry Bosch

Very nice lady doc in the Greystones Harbour Family Practice on Trafalgar Road, run by Drs Brendan Cuddihy and Nick Breen. That's Brendan Cuddihy who chairs the Wiklow Hospice Committee which succeeded recently in getting approval for the new hospice in their chosen, and wonderful, location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 burnaby

Dr. Ciara Kelly. She has empathy and loads of common sense. In addition to being a GP, she's a mother and broadcaster, and I don't think she's available five days a week, but I'd still rather see her than two of the other female GPs I've consulted in Greystones.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Wicklow Will

burnaby wrote: »
    Dr. Ciara Kelly. She has empathy and loads of common sense. In addition to being a GP, she's a mother and broadcaster, and I don't think she's available five days a week, but I'd still rather see her than two of the other female GPs I've consulted in Greystones.

I agree! I've found all the staff there, in Carrig Clinic to be excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I agree! I've found most all the staff there, in Carrig Clinic to be excellent!

Fixed that for you. ;)

But it really comes down to personal preference. Just because I didn't gel with one of the doctors there doesn't mean others won't. Irrespective I far prefer the team in the Carrig, have not had a bad experience there and wouldn't hesitate for a moment from recommending them.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

i find catherine allen in charlesland medical centre to be wonderful. very kind, very patient and a wonderful bedside manner. but agree with other posters - its a very personal thing so what suits one person may not suit another.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭treecreeper

i now consider this as urgent.
    even if 'drop in' a female doctor is badly needed today.
    i still do not have a gp who is that nice.
    nice gp callingl.......nice gp.....this way, sorry wont stick a notice outside myhall door but it is so badly needed
    ann

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

are none of the 5 doctors suggested previously in this thread nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Wicklow Will

i now consider this as urgent.
    even if 'drop in' a female doctor is badly needed today.
    i still do not have a gp who is that nice.
    nice gp callingl.......nice gp.....this way, sorry wont stick a notice outside myhall door but it is so badly needed
    ann

Treecreeper, I don't get your last post (above)!

Firstly, it doesn't, grammatically, make sense and secondly, there have been numerous recommendations of doctors none of which you've acknowledged and none of which you've commented upon as to whether or not you have visited them to see if you feel comfortable with them!

I think you need to pop along to one of the doctors mentioned and see what they're like or if your need is that urgent, go to A&E is my advice.

Advertisement