Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigars in Ireland

Options
  • 12-10-2015 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Just wondering if there are many fellow cigar smokers.
    Does there be any meetings where people meet up to enjoy and discuss cigars in Dublin??
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Try the Cuban Embassy.It's not Irish soil so no problem with smoking ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Brav3h3art wrote: »
    Just wondering if there are many fellow cigar smokers.
    Does there be any meetings where people meet up to enjoy and discuss cigars in Dublin??

Discussing cigars.

Mine is longer than yours.

Yes but mine has more girth.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - You'd be best asking this in the Dublin City or the Smoking forum. Use the search function for direct links to these forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

The Smoking forum will have a few old threads for cigar smokers. There have been a couple of meet ups for a smoke. User called el_greco (?) organised regular meet ups and runs a cigar blog that is enjoyable.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

OldGoat wrote: »
    User called el_greco...
    Yep. You can send him a PM by clicking on this link.

-Shield.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement